In the Current world, it’s not possible to develop photographic career, without Storytelling ability. To be a professional and get assignments, Storytelling is much needed. In this Course, Participants have to create a story on their particular theme, under the guideline by Mentor.
- Duration: 3 Months
- Classes # Saturday and Sunday
- Time # 6pm
- Registration # Each Month/Ongoing
- Class starts # A month Intervals
- Fees # 10,000 BDT (Two Installments)
- 01 # What does the Story mean?
- 02 # Why need to tell Stories?
- 03 # How to tell Story by Photographs?
- 04 # Way to choose Story
- 05 # Story Reading
- 06 # How to write Story
- 07 # Artistic and Journalistic Style
- 08 # Theoretical and Practical assignment in every week
- 09 # Field work and Research
- 10 # Story Editing and Presentation skills
- 11 # Power of Storytelling
- 12 # Participants have to create a story on their particular theme, under
the guideline by Mentor
Completed Basic photography course or six months experience in photography
**After the examination of 200 marks, the certificate will be provided on the basis of the grade obtained
Contact Us Now
VOHH, Agrabad, 522, Sk Mujib road, 5th floor
(opposite hotel Orchid), 4100 Chittagong, Bangladesh
Cell # +880 1819 514 870
Email # firstname.lastname@example.org
Web # http://www.vohh.org/